Complaints - Mark Croft Solicitor

Go to content

Main menu:

At Mark Croft Solicitor I want to give you the best possible service.  However, if at any point you become unhappy or concerned about the service I have provided to you, you should inform me immediately so that I can do my best to resolve the problem.
In the first instance please contact me to discuss your concerns and I will do my best to resolve any issues at this stage.
If you would like to make a formal complaint, please see my Complaints Handling Procedure.
Making a complaint will not affect how I handle your case.

The Solicitors Regulation Authority can help you if you are concerned about my behaviour. This could be for things like dishonesty or treating you unfairly because of your age, a disability or other characteristic.
You can raise your concerns with the Solicitors Regulation Authority. (

What to do if I cannot resolve your complaint

The Legal Ombudsman can help you if I am unable to resolve your complaint myself. They will look at your complaint independently and it will not affect how I handle your case.
Before accepting a complaint for investigation, the Legal Ombudsman will check that you have tried to resolve your complaint with me first. If you have, then you must take your complaint to the Legal Ombudsman:-
·       Within six months of receiving a final response to your complaint.
·       No more than six years from the date of act/omission; or
·       No more than three years from when you should reasonably have known there was cause for complaint.
If you would like more information about the Legal Ombudsman, please contact them.

Contact details
Call 0300 555 0333 between 9am to 5pm.
Copyright 2015. All rights reserved.
Back to content | Back to main menu